Not only are you gaining all that weight (more than likely) when you first get to college, but you're also losing all your money. The culprit? More than likely: alcohol.
But don't worry, YOU'RE IN LUCK! Turns out- the alcohols that are lowest in calories are also the lowest prices!
So, the "best" choices for you to save money and calories are:
- Clear, unflavored liquors- cut out the unneeded sugar and flavors.
- Shots! They get the job done and don't need any mixers
- Wine- Tasty and most are lower in calories
Stay away from:
- Cream-based alcohol (Bailey's)- These are expensive, and let's face it- coffee creamer is safer.
- Fruity mixed drinks/syrups- switch to some cheap, fresh juices (orange juice is my favorite)
- Amaretto Sours- holy expensive!
- Darker, heavier, "craft" beers- Stick with the Natural Light and Busch Light