The dreaded week is coming up...finals.
As this awful, exhausting and brutal week approaches, we need to take our last weekend and make it our BEST weekend. Grab a group of friends, hit the bar, dance, karaoke, party like you never have before! (safely, of course)
Before you hit that bar though and spend all of your rent money (check out our previous article on this for tips, here), make sure to PRE-GAME!!
Below, I'm going to list some of my favorite mixed drinks and tell you how to make them cheap! This way, you'll still get the same great tasting drinks that you would get at the bar, but for half the price.
The Force (my personal favorite- for bigger gatherings)
- 24 pack of PBR
- 1 handle of Aristocrat
- 1 1/2 jars of the powder pink lemonade (Walmart brand, of course)
Cranberry and Vodka
- This is probably the easiest mixed drink on the planet
- $2 bottle of cranberry juice
- Any type of vodka- cheap as you want!
- Feel free to add other juices (grapefruit, pineapple, orange) to make a whole new drink!
Daiquiris and Margaritas
- Go pick up one of the pre-made mixes
- Add your preferred liquor (tequila, duh) and taste the magic!
- If you don't really like the taste of these mixes, you can always go get the fruits needed for a margarita- it really isn't that expensive
- Lemon/lime juice
- Triple sec
Whiskey and Coke
- C'mon...do I really have to explain
- Jack works too!
- My other personal favorite!
- All you have to do is combine lemon juice, vodka, and sugar for a delicious (no really, it's good) shot
- Believe it or not, this drink is actually not that expensive!
- Club Soda
- Mint leaves
- Lime juice
- Rum (white)
Check back later this week for more mixed drinks and different tips!